Family Swim Night
What is Family Swim Night?
Our Rockin’ Family Swim Night is an open swim session for our families to enjoy full access to our heated pools.
|Saturday, February 4th*||Saturday, June 10th*|
|Saturday, March 18th*||Saturday, August 12th*|
|Saturday, April 15th*||Saturday, October 21st*|
|Saturday, April 22nd*|
*Adjusted pricing – See Cost section below for more information
Dates above may change / More Dates Will Be Added
Note: Participants must be registered and paid for at least one day prior to the scheduled date. Programs are subject to cancellation due to low enrollment so please call ahead before coming into our facility if same day registration is requested.
**Our Easter Themed Family Swim Night will begin at 5:30pm.
Saturday events will be held from 5:00pm-7:00pm.
Sunday events will be held from 4:00pm-6:00pm.
- All of our inflatable pool toys will be available for your children to enjoy
- We will be playing music over our pool deck sound system
- Deck guards will organize pool games for the kids to play during a portion of the night
- Life jackets will be available for children to borrow upon request
- Complimentary snacks and drinks will be available (you may also bring your own food)
$5.00 for each child and adult swimmer with a $20 maximum charge per family
Cost (Themed Events):
$7.00 for each child; $5.00 per adult, with a $30 maximum charge per family.
No same day registration. You must register by 1:00pm on the Friday before the event. A $10/family late fee will be assessed if we allow additional registrations after the registration deadline.
Family Swim Nights will be held in our 25-yard indoor pool and our indoor teaching pool.
You may now register for the event online at waterworksswimonline.com
For more information and to register by phone, please contact our office at 720-344-7700