Youth Swim Team
Our head coaches will focus on improving technique and working with swimmers on speed, conditioning and stroke refinement. We offer smaller swim team groups compared to other local swim teams, which allow for more personalized attention for your child. Practices are held year-round for both swim team groups and are in session now. Water will be kept at a warm temperature.
Sierra Madre Swim Team Schedule
The head coach will be on deck for practices. All swimmers must display proficiency in all four competitive strokes. Swimmers must also have a general knowledge of starts and turns. Swim team practices will focus on speed, conditioning and stroke refinement. Swimmers will be grouped together in designated lanes based on ability.
- Monday – Friday
- 6:00pm – 7:00pm (Year Round)
- 5 and older
Monthly Fee Schedule:
- 1 day per week: $40 per month
- 2 days per week: $65 per month
- 3 days per week: $85 per month
- 4 days per week (M-TH): $105 per month
- 5 days per week (M-F): $120 per month
Note: If you select the two day option, you can select any two day combination. However, you must keep the same combination for one full month.
Swim Team Discount:
- *Sibling Discount – Second child enrolled will receive a 10% discount on their monthly fee.
- If you prepay for 4 consecutive months of swim team you will receive 10% off
- If you prepay for 8 consecutive months of swim team you will receive 20% off
- Swimmers can select to come once, twice, three, or four times per week for practices.
- If you select a one, two, three, or four day practice option you can select any single day, two day or three day combination. Once the schedule is confirmed, you must hold this same schedule for the entire month. However, you have the option to change your schedule upon renewal at the beginning of each month.
- Optional swim competitions are available to attend at selected locations and are held on a monthly or bimonthly basis.
- Practices will not be held during bad weather such as lightning.
- No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations or unattended practices.
- You may attend as many or as few practices as you wish.
To find out more information on how to join, please contact our office.