Youth Swim Team
Our head coaches will focus on improving technique and working with swimmers on speed, conditioning and stroke refinement. We offer smaller swim team groups compared to other local swim teams, which allow for more personalized attention for your child. Practices are held year-round for both swim team groups and are in session now. Water will be kept at a warm temperature.
Pasadena Swim Team Schedule
The head coach will be on deck for practices. All swimmers must display proficiency in all four competitive strokes. Swimmers must also have a general knowledge of starts and turns. Swim team practices will focus on speed, conditioning and stroke refinement. Swimmers will be grouped together in designated lanes based on ability.
Practices Days: Monday – Thursday
Practice Time: 7:20pm – 8:20pm
Ages: 5 and older
Monthly Fee Schedule:
- 1 day per week: $40 per month
- 2 days per week: $65 per month
- 3 days per week: $85 per month
- 4 days per week (M-TH): $95 per month
Important Note: If you select a two or three day swim team schedule, you can select any combination of days upon registration. However, you must keep the same combination of days for one full month.
Swim Team Discount:
- Each additional sibling enrolled receives a 10% discount on their monthly swim team fee
- If you prepay for 4 consecutive months of swim team you will receive 10% off
- If you prepay for 8 consecutive months of swim team you will receive 20% off
- Swimmers can select to come once, twice or four times per week for practices.
- If you select a one, two or three day practice option you can select any single day, two day or three day combination. Once the schedule is confirmed, you must hold this same schedule for the entire month. However, you have the option to change your schedule upon renewal at the beginning of each month.
- Optional swim competitions are available to attend at selected locations and are held on a monthly or bimonthly basis.
- No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations or unattended practices.
- You may attend as many or as few practices as you wish.
To find out more information on how to join, please contact our office.