Mentorship Volunteer Program
Waterworks will be accepting participants for the Mentorship Volunteer Program. This program is similar to the Junior Lifeguard Program that the city of Sierra Madre has offered in the past.
- For ages 11-15years old
- There is NO CHARGE for this program
- Dates and times will be discussed between each participant and Waterworks Aquatics. Each shift will be 2 hours or longer .
The program will include:
- Learn the operations by observing and assisting our lifeguards, swim instructors, and office staff.
- Will greet and act as host for users of the facility
- Assist with retail & snack shop sales
- Assist with swim competitions and swim team
- Will assist with facility upkeep