Waterworks Aquatics offers aquatics based programs facilitated by CPR and First Aid certified instructors. If you have questions about further qualifications of our instructors, please inquire.
Our Pasadena facility includes 2 indoor swimming pools that offer a perfect environment to host your next event.
Participants will take and must pass a swim test in order to fulfill all requirements covered in a workshop.
Swimming Workshops ($40)
- Participants will be introduced to or improve technique in all 4 competitive strokes.
- Discuss the prevention and treatment of water related emergencies.
- Review First Aid, CPR, and Safe Swimming practices.
- Bring: t-shirt, pants, shoes that you can jump into the water while wearing, advancement blue card*, sun protection, swimming suit, goggles, towel, snack and water.
|Sunday, March 31||1:00 PM||Sunday, July 28||1:00 PM|
|Sunday, April 28||1:00 PM||Sunday, August 25||1:00 PM|
|Saturday, May 18||1:00 PM||Sunday, September 22||1:00 PM|
|Saturday, June 29||1:00 PM|
If there are less than 6 boys registered for a date, program will be 2 hours long. (1:00p.m. – 3:00p.m.)
If 6 or more boys are registered for a date, program will be 3 hours long. (1:00p.m. – 4:00p.m.)
We also offer the following Swimming and Lifesaving workshops:
- Safe location to take the group for a fun swim outting
- Ages 5-7 | Swimming Workshop $30; 1 Hour
- Ages 7-8 | Swimming Workshop $30; 1 Hour
- Ages 9-10 | Swimming Workshop $35; 1.5 Hours
Note:Waterworks Aquatics is foremost a Swim School, so if your children need to brush up on swimming techniques before Summer Camp, be sure to look into our Lessons, Stroke Clinics, or Swim Teams!
*Participating in our programs may help your son (or daughter over the age of 14) fulfill one or more Boy Scouts of America Merit Badge requirement(s). A registered and approved Merit Badge counselor will have to sign off on each requirement passed in accordance with BSA policies and procedures. Our programs are not approved by, endorsed by or affiliated with the Boy Scouts of America.
**If none of the scheduled dates work for your group we can set up a time and day that is more convenient. In this case, we ask for a guaranteed minimum of at least 6 participants. Please contact our office for scheduling options and to set up a customized workshop.
To find out more information, please contact our office.
*Waterworks Aquatics is in no way affliated with The Boy Scouts of America.